Sunday, February 11, 2018
The Batik Series: Kebaya




So I finally finished the second painting in my batik series. I decided to go the #malaysian route and have painted a #Malay lady in a #kebaya. You know how painstaking it is to draw lace? Let's just say it took my life but the details are really beautiful. 

The Batik series is something that's been playing in my head. I wanted to draw women with Batik flowers in their hair. And my intricate detailing art in their clothing. And I'm continuing the dark skin theme. Like I've said to many people, the people I paint are distinctively dark skinned 


Size: 24 x 20 
by Visithra Manikam


#vissyarts #acrylicpainting #acrylicart #painting #painters #indianart #malaysianart #artmalaysia 
#doodles #mandala #kolam #rangoli #indianart #batik #malaywomen #darkskin #unfairandlovely #darkskinwomen 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment