Sunday, February 11, 2018
The Batik Series: Saree


The Batik series is something that's been playing in my head. I wanted to draw women with Batik flowers in their hair. And my intricate detailing art in their clothing. Naturally she's wearing a #saree#sareelove #keepcalmandsareeon 

And I'm continuing the dark skin theme. Like I've said to many people, my people are distinctively dark skinned with curly hair. 


Also her face is different, big eyes and connected eyebrow and nose.
Now I need to decide if it's going to be variations of Indian women or Malaysian women. 



Size: 24 x 20 
by Visithra Manikam


#vissyarts #acrylicpainting #acrylicart #painting #painters #indianart #malaysianart #artmalaysia 
#doodles #mandala #kolam #rangoli #indianart #batik #indianwomen #darkskin #unfairandlovely #darkskinwomen 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment