Friday, April 16, 2021
Asyaaf 2020, Seoul, South Korea

 #vissyarts #visexhibition #acrylicpainting #vismsiainisolation #acrylicart


From 21 July 2020 to 16 August 2020, two of my paintings were part of Asyaaf 2020 international art exhibition in Seoul, South Korea. The exhibition took place at the Hongik Museum of Art.

I was invited to join this renowned festival during the height of covid-19 lockdown. Given my focus has been overseas since my art is recognised overseas, covid-19 really blew my plans. This invite came at the right time.

I'm also elated to be one of the only three Malaysian artist to be part of the show in the last few years at least. 

One of my art found a new home in South Korea.


2020 아시아프(ASYAAF) 1부

2020. 07. 21. - 08. 02. 홍익대학교 현대미술관

서울시 마포구 와우산로 94 홍익대학교

Artist : Visithra Manikam

July 21 - August 16, 2020 at Hongik Museum of Art, Hongik University @hongik_university
@hongik_museum

Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea

#artistofinstagram #artgram #malaysianart #malaysianartist #artmalaysia #popart #artexhibition #popsurrealism #indianartist #tamil_artist #exhibition
#asyaaf #asyaaf2020 #아시아프 #아시아프2020 #hongikmuseumofart #homa #hongikuniversity #홍익대학교
#현대미술관 #홍익대학교현대미술관 #seoulart
0 Comments:

Post a Comment