Saturday, January 30, 2021
2021 Interview with Vanakkam Malaysia

 


@vanakkammalaysiadotcom did an interview with me in February 2021.

The feature not only looked into my art journey but also on the social issues that I bring forth in my art such as discrimination, racism, colourism, body shaming, women's rights and more.

@vissyarts
This interview was conducted in Tamil. However I must say I found it more difficult to express certain issues in Tamil.

Kudos to Govin who conducted the interview over zoom and the whole team behind the production. thank you to everyone.

if you don't know the language, do still watch it as they've shown my art journey and multiple paintings.

#artonistagram #artgram #artexhibition
#womenartists
#malaysianartist
#malaysianart #artofinstagram #artgram #indianartist #vanakkammalaysia #tamilartist #tamilart #tamilculture #msianindianwomen #malaysianindian #malaysianindianartist #colourism #racism #vissocialart
0 Comments:

Post a Comment