Saturday, January 30, 2021
Interview with Astro Vizhuthugal in Tamil

 



On Wednesday, I was interviewed live and featured in Astro Vizhuthugal show on Astro Vaanavil, the local Tamil Tv station.

Thanks to the team at Astro for the pre prep complex interview over Skype as Malaysia is in its second 10km restricted travel due to the pandemic. Thanks to the host Sri Kumaran @iam_skm_ for the interview and discussion on my art. Sri himself is an artist in the midst of finding his path.

The interview was in Tamil. Tamil is a language I learnt at 8 coz we only spoke English at home before that. At times my brain is literally translating English to Tamil.

Talking about art and journey in Tamil is not as easy but I'm glad I was able to do this interview. Its important to be able to share my art with different audiences and in different languages.

Once again thank you to the team.

Thanks to my cousin Lavin for this recording. thank you for watching.

#artonistagram #artgram #artexhibition
#womenartists
#malaysianartist
#malaysianart #artofinstagram #artgram #indianartist #astrovizhuthugal #astrovaanavil #tamilartist #tamilart #tamilculture #msianindianwomen #malaysianindian #malaysianindianartist
0 Comments:

Post a Comment