Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Interview with The Expat


“Sweet Dreams are made of this” is on the August 2019 cover of The Expat Magazine. There’s also a 2 page article on me and my art.

Thanks Priscilla from The Expat Magazine for coming for my solo exhibition and covering my art in this wonderfully written feature story. I'm really grateful to have you guys share my message and art. Always a delight to see the messages I'm trying to highlight being championed by wonderful writers and publications. 


I love the art that you guys choose for the cover. I was wondering how it would look and I'm so happy with how it's been designed. And love all the art you guys choose to be featured in the story. 

Thanks for writing about @apwbangsar and @1utama as well, who both provide spaces for artists. 

You can read the article on their website on page 50
0 Comments:

Post a Comment